Terms & Conditions
If you have any problems at all then please don't hesitate to get in touch.
If I don't think what I offer is suitable then I'll tell you.
The term 'Roman Mosaic Workshops' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Lawrence Payne. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Lawrence Payne/Roman Mosaic Workshops
Any items bought on this website are covered by the Distance Selling Regulations. You can, if you wish return what you have bought in an unused condition within 14 days of purchase for a full refund, minus the postage paid.
These are payments made by you for a place on any of the workshops or courses that I run.
An email request will hold a workshop space for you for 7 days.
A deposit is payable to confirm a place. This is non-refundable.
The balance or full payment is payable within 30 days of the start date for the course. There are no refunds after this date.
Things happen, and so if you are unable to attend the workshop for any reason up to the start time of the day of the workshop then I am happy for you to carry over your place to another date within the next 6 months of the start date of your course, (subject to availability). I cannot however be liable for any expenses such as booked accommodation/travel etc which you should cover through your own insurance.
I recommend you take out cancellation insurance prior to paying for any course.